My Loved One is Looking for Sober Living
We understand how difficult the recovery process can be for loved ones. We are always here to answer questions, provide advice, and offer resources to help both our residents and their family members.
At Nonno Recovery California Sober Living we provide a weekly updates for family members and encourage family visits. Furthermore we are always just a phone call away. Having a strong support system is crucial to recovery and we want to encourage this.
At Nonno Recovery, we strive to help prepare your loved on for life after recovery. Below are just a few benefits your loved one will find with us:
- Increased Independence: We strive to help you gain independence and confidence to operate on your own
- New Friendships: Recovery can be lonely but at Nonno Recovery our residence live in a close knit community and depend on each other for support. The friendships made in recovery can last a lifetime and be an essential foundation to your recovery.
- Accountability: While we want to provide a level of freedom and independence we also know the importance of accountability. Often addicts may not feel accountable to themselves and this puts them at risk of relapse. However, being accountable to others can be inspiring and promote motivation
- Smooth Transition to Normal Life: Our residents can still attend work, school, and outpatient programs. The sober living model is a great transition back to normal life.
- A Plan For Success: Our managers and residents are huge sources of motivation and a wealth of of information. Together we can help you plan the rest of your life.